New Patient Exam & Photography
This is a two-day hands-on small-group workshop. Evaluating occlusion and occlusal problems will be an integral part of the new patient examination. To maximize your learning from this workshop, please bring a 35mm SLR digital camera with a macro lens and flash for dental photography.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- "Setting the stage" for the new patient examination—your staff, your office, you
- How to perform a comprehensive new patient examination
- How to transition existing patients in your practice to new comprehensive care patients
- Co-discovery—letting the patient take ownership of their problems as you examine them
- The photographs necessary for a complete photographic series
- The rationale and technique for taking photographs for diagnostic purposes
- Camera settings and techniques for checking the image quality on the camera
For More Information
Please call 410-956-0568 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about our offerings, availability and locations.
To register online, please complete our online registration form. We will contact you within two business days to complete the registration process.
2015 Course Dates:
Advanced Occlusion/Practicum - 2 full days: